Shannon Wall Centre Kerrisdale
Vancouver's Last Great Family Estate
A TRULY GRAND SETTING
Envisioned as a secret garden and estate ready for rediscovery, Shannon Wall Centre Kerrisdale is situated in south Kerrisdale. This is an irreplaceable property in Vancouver's best neighbourhood. Buffered by heritage stone walls, mature trees and generous setbacks, elegant new residences and contemporary amenities intermingle with the heritage precincts on the south-facing landscape. Quality restorations and new buildings are thoughtfully connected via cobblestoned lanes, pathways and formal gardens, with parks, ponds and unique places to gather and celebrate.
With village charm enjoyed by generations of Vancouverites, the Kerrisdale shopping district is the heart of the neighbourhood. Here the enchanting collection of grocers, restaurants, services and boutiques serves a friendly, loyal clientele.
Refined, thoughtful interiors by BYU Design results in graceful living spaces with all the luxuries of a sophisticated estate. Designed for versatility, each home is light filled and comfortable, perfect for everyday living and entertaining.
TASTEFUL DESIGN AND FINISHING
Your new kitchen is beautifully simple and perfectly functional, featuring enhanced engineering and durability with a sleek modern expression. This integrated and multi-functional space — the true heart of your home — is ideal for cooking, gathering and relaxing. Your kitchen features high-gloss lacquer or oak-finished doors, precision closures, and thoughtful organization and storage.
Ownership in an estate of this nature includes amenities you simply canât replicate. As a resident at Shannon Wall Centre Kerrisdale, youâll have unprecedented access to the ceremonial spaces of the heritage Mansion — including the restored Drawing and Dining Rooms, and the Great Hall and Conservatory — which may be booked for private gatherings and parties. You'll also enjoy a fully equipped modern fitness centre with a luxurious lap pool.
Churchill House — 14 HOMES
2 Bed + Family — $1,299,900
3 Bed + Family — $1,550,900
Cartier House — 41 HOMES
1 Bed — $364,900
1 Bed + Den — $449,900
2 Bed — $570,900
2 Bed + Den — $719,900
Townhome — $879,900
Penthouse — $1,150,000
For more information please visit the developer website: www.wallcentrekerrisdale.com
Shannon Wall Centre Kerrisdale Features
- The original family estate is over ten acres and represents one of the largest master-planned communities to ever be developed in Vancouver's coveted Westside neighborhood.
- The historic buildings and landscape features will be restored and revitalized, including the original beaux-art Mansion, Coach House, Gatehouse, Italianate Garden, and Rose Garden.
- 722 residences including the heritage homes (8 luxury suites in the mansion + 4 coach house and the gatehouse), market condominiums, and market suites. Released in phases.
- The offering will include: Studios, 1-Bedroom condominiums, 2- and 3-Bedroom condominiums, a select number of 2- and 3-Bedroom town homes, and unique heritage homes.
- LEED Gold standards in building construction and finishes (high end finishes such as Gaggenau appliances, marble countertops, Duravit fixtures in baths, etc)
- Previews start early 2013.
- Sun 12pm–5pm
- Mon 12pm–5pm
- Tue 12pm–5pm
- Wed 12pm–5pm
- Thu 12pm–5pm
- Fri CLOSED
- Sat 12pm–5pm
7165 Granville Street, BC, Canada
VANCOUVER'S LAST GREAT FAMILY ESTATE: NOW YOURS?
Now this might be a bit of a touchy subject for some, especially those old-timers who like the 'good-old' Vancouver, but personally I think this is a great step forward in making Vancouver a truly world-class city. What I'm talking about has been long overdue, constantly fought against, and is likely Vancouver's Last Great Family Estate. You've probably guessed it; it is Wall Centre Kerrisdale, otherwise known as Shannon Mews, originally known as Shannon Estates. Now some say this is the heart of Kerrisdale, others say it is part of Shaughnessy but all I know is that everyone at this point is calling it controversy. READ FULL ARTICLE
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering may be made only with a disclosure statement. Prices and specifications are subject to change. E & O.E. We are not the developer and do not directly represent the product.