It's a place to live and breathe.
Habitat is a new apartment complex in the heart of Southbankâs much-desired cultural precinct designed to transform the urban living experience.
From the generous residential entry, to the three-story vertical gardens and the rooftop recreation area, Habitat aims to impress.
A beautifully detailed facade will give the building an elegant sculptural presence. At level six and higher there will be uninterrupted views towards the city, the Botanical Gardens, and Port Phillip Bay. On each level residents will be welcomed by a three-storey vertical garden with built-in furniture. At the rooftop, a recreation area will feature a garden, function rooms, a bar and an indoor cinema. And this will be a âgreenâ building in more ways than one â bicycle storage areas, a bike workshop and two cars for sharing by residents, 24/7.
The cutting-edge, contemporary living spaces at Habitat are all about clean lines, sophistication and minimal upkeep. The elegance of modern design meets classic comfort in an expression of pure lifestyle. Superbly appointed kitchens, bathrooms that epitomise style and serenity, and first-class craftsmanship throughout will create residential environments of unparalleled appeal.
- SMEG Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Cooktop
- SMEG Oven with Integrated Microwave
- SMEG Stainless Steel Undermount Rangehood
- FISHER & PAYKEL Integrated Dishdrawer
- PACO JAANSON Stainless Steel Artisan Under Mount Single Sink
- PACO JAANSON White Vitreous China Benchmounted Basin without Taphole
- MILENA White Cabinet & Stainless Steel bowl Skinny Mini 35L Laundry Trough Unit
- PACO JAANSON Stainless Steel Artisan Underbench Single Sink
- PACO JAANSON Chrome Scondro Sink Mixer
- PACO JAANSON Chrome Scondro Basin Mixer
- PACO JAANSON Chrome Nouva Vega Shower Rail Set (with Omega shower head & flexible shower hose)
- PACO JAANSON Polished Stainless Steel Towel Rail
- PACO JAANSON Polished Stainless Steel Toilet Roll Holder
- PACO JAANSON Polished Stainless Steel Robe Hook
- Sun 12pm–2pm
- Mon CLOSED
- Tue CLOSED
- Wed CLOSED
- Thu CLOSED
- Fri CLOSED
- Sat 12pm–2pm
60 Clarke Street, Southbank Australia
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering may be made only with a disclosure statement. Prices and specifications are subject to change. E & O.E.