Your private box seats overlooking the Quartier des spectacles
Le Peterson combines daring architecture and sophisticated design. Featuring luxurious condos and outstanding amenities, it is conveniently situated in the heart of one of Montrealâs most vibrant and sought-after neighbourhoods.
Located in the heart of the Quartier des spectacles, Le Peterson is urban living at its finest. Steps away from the Place des Festivals, where thereâs always something happening.
Live music, theatre, museums â whatever your heartâs desire, Le Peterson is close to it all. Place des Arts, MusÃ©e dâart contemporain, UQAM, CHUM, the metro, countless cafes and restaurants, downtownâs main office towers and of course, all the latest with the hottest shopping district in Montreal.
Le Peterson takes staying in shape to brand new heights. Get the most out of your day without even leaving the building. Featuring a breathtaking view of the Montreal skyline, the 25th Floor is fully equipped for all of your fitness needs â yoga studio, gym and even a climbing wall. And after your work-out, sit back and relax on the 3-storey high terrace to the soothing sounds of a calming water feature. Itâs just a few of the many ways Le Peterson puts the style into lifestyle.
Ground floor lounge
Welcome to the classic comforts of the ground floor lounge. Itâs the ideal setting to meet your neighbours and entertain your friends. With everything you need to keep the party going â piano music lounge, fully functional kitchen, party room, game room with pool and foosball tables â thereâs never a dull moment at Le Peterson. Plus, thereâs a beautifully appointed fully furnished guest suite, so when things run late, your friends will feel just as at home as you do.
Visit http://lepeterson.com/ for more information.
It's all in the details. Design at its best.
- Large balconies
- Designer kitchen cabinets
- Quartz countertops
- Designer glass mosaic backsplashes
- Stainless steel Energy StarÂ® appliances: refrigerator / cooktop / oven / dishwasher / stackable washer & dryer (white) / over-the-range hood
- Custom-made bathroom vanities with 2-inch counter and recessed sinks
- Spacious shower with glass panels
- Designer ceramic bathroom floors and shower walls
- Wide-plank laminate flooring
- 4Â½ inch baseboards
- Chrome door handles
- 9 ft. ceilings, 18 ft. in lofts
- 7 ft. solid core interior doors
- Low-E glass windows
- Air conditioning
- Wired for high-speed broadband internet or cable
A secure building
- Surveillance cameras
- Magnetic passes
- Emergency generator
- 24h concierge, 7 days/week
A modern and eco-friendly building.
- As a Green Globes building, Le Peterson lives up to very rigorous standards.
- This means that when it comes to sustainability and energy efficiency, Le Peterson outperforms traditional buildings by far.
- This is achieved by making intelligent environmental initiatives â based on conservation, durability and healthy lifestyles â a central part of the design process.
What makes Le Peterson eco-friendly?
- Green Globes Design
- Improved air circulation system
- Superior air and water filtration systems
- Adjustable thermostats
- Energy StarÂ® appliances
- Energy saving lighting
- Low-E coating windows
- Eco-friendly plumbing fixtures with water saving features
- Automatic lighting motion detector in hallways
- All major equipment and systems are installed by professionals to ensure optimal performance
- Close to public transport and amenities
- Reserved parking spaces for charging electric cars
- Parking area for bicycles
- Bicycle repair area
- Walk Scoreâ¢ - 98
- Sun 12pm–5pm
- Mon 12pm–7pm
- Tue 12pm–7pm
- Wed 12pm–7pm
- Thu 12pm–7pm
- Fri 12pm–5pm
- Sat 12pm–5pm
405 Rue de la Concorde, MontrÃ©al, QC, H3A 1J2
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering may be made only with a disclosure statement. Prices and specifications are subject to change. E & O.E.