Vivid Condominiums is the grand finale of a brilliant master-planned community by Pemberton Group. This final residence within established Port Royal Place at Bloor and Islington offers the ultimate in stylish living in a neighbourhood rich in colourful experiences. Embrace the vivid lifestyle in all its many hues.
Enjoy living in a vibrant neighbourhood, just steps to the Islington Subway and Kipling GO Station. This commuter-friendly location is within a short drive to major highways and is well-serviced by TTC routes. Schools, libraries, parks, recreation centres and sports clubs, as well as annual community festivals make this a great family destination. Life at Vivid is a canvas of rich colours.
Vivid's cutting-edge amenities will enrich the body and elevate the mind. Fun and fitness are only an elevator ride from your home. Enjoy a refreshing lap in the magnificent indoor swimming pool, which offers private men's and women's change rooms. Exercising is a pleasure in the fully equipped fitness centre. And the urban chic lounge complete with a fireplace, bar, servery and catering kitchen is the perfect place to host a private celebration.
Vivid Condominiums is a new address where style and sophistication go hand in hand. Vivid offers a brilliant selection of thoughtfully designed suites in a variety of floorplans to suit many lifestyles. From generous one-bedrooms to grand two-bedroom plus den, suites offer spacious light-filled interiors and connection to the outdoors with a generous balcony, terrace or patio.
FEATURES AND FINISHES ARE OF EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY AND PEMBERTON'S ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS LEGENDARY
Suite layouts present a beautiful synthesis of form and function, superior quality features and today's most desirable interior finishes, all with Pemberton's legendary attention to detail. Modern kitchens are designed for urban living and flow into open concept principal rooms for elegant entertaining. Bedrooms offer privacy and many include dazzling spa-inspired ensuite baths. Colour your world in the many choices at Vivid.
Visit http://www.vividcondos.com/ for more information.
QUALITY KITCHEN FEATURES
- CHOICE OF LAMINATE FLOORING FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- SEPARATE KITCHEN ISLAND AS PER PLAN
- STAINLESS STEEL SINGLE UNDERMOUNT SINK WITH SINGLE-LEVER FAUCET AS PER PLAN
- CEILING MOUNTED LIGHTING IN KITCHEN
- CONTEMPORARY-DESIGNED CABINETS FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- GRANITE OR "CAESAR STONE" COUNTERTOP FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- CERAMIC TILE BACKSPLASH FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- RANGE HOOD. FINISH STAINLESS STEEL
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
- CONTEMPORARY-DESIGNED CABINETS FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- CERAMIC OR PORCELAIN TILES FOR BATHROOM FLOORS AND BATHTUB/SHOWER ENCLOSURES FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- WHITE BATHROOM FIXTURES THROUGHOUT
- GRANITE OR "CAESAR STONE" VANITY TOP WITH MATCHING BACKSPLASH FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- UNDERMOUNT VANITY SINK - COLOUR WHITE
- DESIGNER VANITY MIRROR AND MIRRORED MEDICINE CABINET
- CHROME SINGLE-LEVER SET FOR BATHROOM VANITY
- EXHAUST FAN IN ALL BATHROOMS VENTED TO THE OUTSIDE
- PRIVACY LOCKS ON BATHROOM DOORS
- PRESSURE-BALANCED VALVE FOR TUB AND SHOWER
- LINEN CLOSET AVAILABLE AS PER PLAN
- SOAKER TUB AS PER PLAN
- INDIVIDUAL SHOWER AS PER PLAN
- CHROME FRAME WITH CLEAR GLASS SHOWER DOOR AS PER PLAN
- ONE PIECE TOILET WHITE (WATER SAVER)
- 2" X 2" CERAMIC TILE SHOWER FLOOR FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- INDIVIDUAL SEASONALLY CONTROLLED HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING (VERTICAL FANCOIL(S) COMPLETE WITH ELECTRIC DUCT HEATER)
- OUTDOOR BALCONY INCLUDING ELECTRICAL OUTLET AS PER PLAN
- SUITE EQUIPPED WITH EMERGENCY VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM, SMOKE DETECTOR AND HEAT DETECTOR PER O.B.C.
- LAUNDRY AREA COMPLETE WITH WASHER/DRYER HOOK-UP
- SLIDING GLASS DOOR(S) TO OUTSIDE BALCONY AS PER PLAN
- VERTICAL BLINDS FOR WINDOWS AND BALCONY DOOR(S)
- SUITE ENTRY ALARM CONNECTED TO 24-HOUR-A-DAY MONITORING LOCATED AT CONCIERGE STATION IN MAIN LOBBY
- COPPER ELECTRICAL WIRING WITH CIRCUIT BREAKER SERVICE PANEL
- INDIVIDUAL HYDRO METER
LIVING AREA FEATURES
- LAMINATE FLOORING IN LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, BEDROOM(S), FOYER HALL, MAIN ROOM AND DEN FROM VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLES
- CERAMIC FLOOR TILE FOR WASHER/DRYER STORAGE ROOM
- MIRRORED SLIDING CLOSET DOOR AT FRONT FOYER AS PER PLAN. BALANCE OF SLIDING CLOSET DOORS TO BE FINISHED IN A WHITE LAMINATE
- CONTEMPORARY-STYLE DOORS WITH CHROME LEVER HARDWARE
- CONTEMPORARY-STYLE WOOD BASEBOARDS, DOOR FRAMES AND CASINGS
- WALLS AND DROPPED CEILINGS TO BE PAINTED WITH WHITE LATEX PAINT
- CEILINGS TO BE SMOOTH FINISH, PAINTED WHITE
- WOOD TRIM AND DOORS TO BE PAINTED WITH SEMI-GLOSS WHITE LATEX PAINT
- PRE-WIRED TELEPHONE OUTLETS IN LIVING ROOM, MASTER BEDROOM, 2ND BEDROOM OR DEN/MEDIA
- PRE-WIRED OUTLETS FOR CABLE TV IN LIVING ROOM, MASTER BEDROOM, 2ND BEDROOM OR DEN/MEDIA
- CAPPED CEILING OUTLET IN DINING ROOM ONLY
- 24" WIDTH COUNTER-DEPTH FRIDGE WITH BOTTOM FREEZER. FINISH STAINLESS STEEL
- SELF-CLEANING SLIDE-IN RANGE â GLASS TOP. FINISH STAINLESS STEEL
- BUILT-IN DISHWASHER. FINISH STAINLESS STEEL
- MICROWAVE OVEN. FINISH STAINLESS STEEL
- STACKED WASHER AND DRYER. WHITE ONLY
- Please Note: The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein.
- The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor's architect whose determination shall be final and binding.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor's samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and as a result of any such finishes being of natural products and the Purchaser agrees that the Vendor is not responsible for same.
- The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, bath tubs, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes.
- Nor shall the Vendor be responsible for shade difference in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by the Purchaser.
- Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible.
- Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping or cupping.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that marble (if any) is a very soft stone which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by the Purchaser and is very easily scratched and damaged.
- Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E.
YOUR NEW HOME IS PROTECTED BY FOUR LEVELS OF GUARANTEES
- One-Year Guarantee on the workmanship and materials of your new home, a guarantee backed by the TARION* New Home Warranty Program (the new name for the trusted Ontario New Home Warranty Program).
- Full 2-year coverage on electrical, plumbing, heat delivery & distribution system.
- The TARION* New Home Warranty Program 7-Year Structural Guarantee on major structural components of your new home.
- Individual components in your new home are guaranteed by the manufacturer. Warranties provided by these reputable brand-name manufacturers are all passed on to you.
- *See the TARION New Home Warranty Program for full warranty details.
- Sun 12pm–6pm
- Mon 12pm–7pm
- Tue 12pm–7pm
- Wed 12pm–7pm
- Thu 12pm–7pm
- Fri CLOSED
- Sat 12pm–6pm
9 MICHAEL POWER PLACE, Toronto, Canada
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering may be made only with a disclosure statement. Prices and specifications are subject to change. E & O.E.