Smart Design. Smart Price.
1 & 2 bedroom condos in the heart of Langley. Cornerstone is loaded with smart design features: vessel sinks, stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, floating fireplaces and huge bbq-worthy patios, at a surprisingly affordable price - from $188,900.
Buy Smart. Buy a Marcon Home.
Sometimes affordability means sacrifice, but not at Cornerstone. Weâve included everything youâve come to expect â like stainless steel appliances and polished stone countertops â and more. Plus, Marcon has you covered. With every purchase we include: outstanding Customer Care (we set the bar), a move in date you can count on and the best quality construction, thanks to our 27 years experience.
Perfectly located at the corner of 210A and 56th Avenue, Cornerstone is set back from the street on a lushly landscaped site with views of the mountains all around.
This ultra-convenient Langley address has significant amenities within walking distance â Kwantlen University, Newlands Golf and Country Club and three of the cityâs 40 parks.
Nearby, youâll also find some of your favourite restaurants and shops, like Earls, Browns, Willowbrook Centre, Safeway and Costco. Or take advantage of the rural setting just outside city limits and pick up produce from the roadside farm stands ... now thatâs fresh.
Count on Quality
Your Cornerstone home isnât just a pretty space; quality construction surrounds you. We guarantee long-term peace of mind, brought you by Marconâs 27 years of experience.
Our skill is evident in every detail â the cabinetry, flooring and matching mantle are made from highly durable materials in warm wood tones, creating a unified look that will never go out of style.
Youâll love the little extras, too (they add up!) â the floating fireplace, oversized balconies and extra-capacity washer and dryer make day-to-day life so much more enjoyable and convenient.
Other features of note include the spa-styled bathrooms with a rain shower head and above-counter vessel sink, plus built-in wine rack and stainless steel Whirlpool appliances.
Weâve included everything â yes, even the under-mount kitchen sink.
For more information visit www.cornerstoneliving.ca.
Developed by Marcon
- Classic four-storey design with a contemporary twist by Rositch Hemphill
- Architects, featuring timber detailing, a stone clad, lushly landscaped
- podium and stone turrets
- An impressive two-storey lobby
- Lush landscaping
- Common gardens
- Childrenâs play area
- Mountain views
- Secured underground parking
- Storage lockers at the parking level
- Controlled-access visitor parking
- Bright, contemporary interiors by Gannon Ross Designs
- âBlack Wengeâ or âCypressâ satin-finished, laminate hardwood
- throughout the living area, kitchen, den and hallways
- Costa Mesa Collection âSebastianâs Beigeâ 100% nylon carpet
- in the bedrooms
- Cozy âSaharaâ floating electric fireplace with a modern, clean-lined
- mantle, stained to match kitchen cabinetry
- Designer-selected, modern, square-edge profile, solid 3 1/4â³
- baseboard and 2â³ casing
- Classic 2-panel âCarerraâ doors with âEquinoxâ lever-style, polished
- chrome hardware
- Unobtrusive, horizontal 2â³ faux wood blinds on all exterior windows
- Extra-large capacity stacking washer and dryer
- Decora-style rocker light switches
- Generous balconies add extra outdoor living space
- Electric baseboard heating; separate programmable thermostat
- in main living area
- Sun 12pm–5pm
- Mon 12pm–5pm
- Tue 12pm–5pm
- Wed 12pm–5pm
- Thu 12pm–5pm
- Fri CLOSED
- Sat 12pm–5pm
Suite 120, 21009 56 Avenue, Langley BC
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering may be made only with a disclosure statement. Prices and specifications are subject to change. E & O.E.