Whatâs NEXT? A perfect combination of location, architecture, views, interiors, access to downtown and great neighbourhood.
NEXT is a 132-unit four-storey residential building overlooking the Bow River from Edmonton Trail and 4th Street NE. Ranging from the studios to one and two bedrooms, these distinct homes in the heart of Bridgeland are set to be Calgaryâs newest home base.
The Neighbourhood â SHOPPING, DINING AND RECREATION
Fine furniture, funky boutiques, cozy cafÃ©s or friendly atmosphere â weâre not sure which is the best part of living in Bridgeland.
Along Edmonton Trail, various restaurants offer a quiet enclave to escape to on a dreary afternoon, or a lively place to meet up with friends for a few cocktails and casual conversation. Toward 16th Avenue an assortment of retail outlets will have you covered for any last minute household needs. And down toward the Bow River an abundance of trails are waiting to be explored by foot or bike.
Endless Views â A CLOSER LOCATION
See it all from NEXTâs landscaped courtyard and your own private deck â panoramic views of Bridgelandâs tree-lined streets, the Bow River and beyond.
Close to every convenience. At NEXT, nothing is far away. The trails along the Bow River, the recreational facilities at the Renfrew Community Centre, the bus leaving for downtown every six minutes â theyâre all right there, within walking distance.
This place on Edmonton Trail and 4th Street NE is worth being a part of.
Love Every Aspect â OF WHERE YOU LIVE
Purchasing a home is big deal. Itâs probably the single biggest investment youâll ever make, so it only makes sense that you love every aspect of the building â beyond the walls and ceiling that make up your own private space. Youâre going to be living here, after all.
We want you to be proud to show off not just your brand new oversized kitchen, but the dramatic gateway entrance off 4th Street and the always-inviting landscaped courtyard as well.
Visit http://www.nextliving.ca/ for more information.
At NEXT, you can look forward to reduced maintenance costs, lower water and energy consumption, and an increased resale value, thanks to the following Built Green features:
- Up-to-date waterprooï¬ng and rain screen technology increases building durability
- Exterior cladding made from durable ï¬bre cement board with recycled content
- Expansive triple-glazed windows keep heat in and lock out the cold
- Energy-eï¬cient compact ï¬uorescent lights in common areas and suites
- White-painted parkade helps reduce light use
- Motion sensor lights in corridors and parkade
- CO detectors instead of timers in the parkade ventilation system
- High eï¬ciency boilers with upgraded insulation in storage tanks equal lower gas emissions and higher energy savings
- Thoughtfully planned landscaping reduces the use of grass and other water-intensive foliage
- Common recycling program
- Low-ï¬ow plumbing ï¬xtures
- Dual-ï¬ush toilets
- Master bedrooms prewired for ceiling fans for increased circulation
- Designer countertops (NEXT Day and NEXT Night) made from recycled materials
- ENERGY STARÂ® appliances, where applicable
- Sustainable cabinetry veneers in kitchens and bathrooms (NEXT Day and NEXT Night)
- Hot water recirculation system ensures that hot water is always available without waiting or wasting
Why NEXT is designed using wood-frame construction. If we could build towers in wood, we wouldnât need concrete.
- Wood-frame construction means noise reduction. In home building, the measure of resistance to impact sounds (like the click-clack of high heels overhead) is called the Impact Isolation Class (IIC) value. At NEXT, the IIC value is over 50, compared to 33 for a standard 8-inch slab of concrete.
- It means safety and durability, too. Our wood-frame design reï¬ects the latest changes to Albertaâs building and ï¬re codes for enhanced safety. And a rain-screened wood-frame building like NEXT will ï¬ex and settle comfortably with age â which means no structural cracking.
- Compared to concrete construction, wood-frame construction like that used at NEXT creates less weighted resource use, less water and air toxicity, less global warming potential, and less embodied energy.
- Sun 12pm–6pm
- Mon 12pm–6pm
- Tue 12pm–6pm
- Wed 12pm–6pm
- Thu 12pm–6pm
- Fri 12pm–6pm
- Sat 12pm–6pm
921 1st Avenue NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 2L3
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering may be made only with a disclosure statement. Prices and specifications are subject to change. E & O.E.